The Aiken County Animal Shelter can take in more than 4,000 pets a 12 months and these homeless puppies and cats have to have to be adopted to help save their life. We fully grasp there are other shelters and rescues out there. With so lots of possibilities, it can be tricky to pick out wherever to get your pet. Here is a brief Q&A to aid you make your conclusion.
Why really should you take into account adopting from the Aiken County Animal Shelter?
1) Simply because we care. We go the additional mile to make guaranteed your upcoming pet has been examined with folks, other animals, and we do our very best to master about their behaviors – beneficial or negative.
2) We do our very best to match the greatest pet for your personal desires this kind of as:
• What breed do you prefer?
• What pet matches your life style?
• How a great deal time do you have to invest with the pet?
• Do you have any other pets?
• Do you have youngsters?
• Do you stay in a house? condominium? farm?
What forms of issues do we do to find out the most we can about these pets?
1) Every Saturday, from 11 a.m. to midday we have a training course in which our volunteers work with shelter canine on fundamental instruction, leash operate and obedience. We appreciate to have likely adopters occur and witness how keen to you should and thriving these puppies are. Who doesn’t want a canine that is presently excellent on leash and understands how to sit, stay and be respectful?
2) We have a monthly application in which youthful folks arrive to the shelter and study to shelter animals. We know really immediately which pet dogs and cats delight in small children and have the motivation to be with them.
3) Monday by way of Saturday we maintain enjoy groups so the staff will know how every single pet dog behaves with other dogs. We can convey to their participate in style, no matter whether they want to be with playful puppies, serene dogs, feminine canine, and many others. These perform teams also assist our more timid dogs construct assurance and come out of their shells.
4) Our Doggy Working day Out application enables Aiken County inhabitants to choose shelter puppies to the park or even residence for the night time to give the dogs a break from shelter lifetime. We understand so considerably about their home habits this way. You may possibly even find the ideal pet this way.
What does it cost to undertake a pet from the Aiken County Animal Shelter?
1) We hold our adoption fees very reduced to make it very affordable. The canines and cats are spayed/neutered, vaccinated and microchipped. Canine are $35 to undertake, and cats are $10.
2) On Monday, we are introducing a two-week promotion called Vacant the Shelter begins. Numerous pets have sponsored adoption expenses.
What are you ready for?
Arrive and adopt a excellent pet from the Aiken County Animal Shelter and give them a home for the vacations. It is the finest choice you will make.
Their lives are in our arms.
Gus, a amazing white combined breed canine was adopted lately from the Aiken County Animal Shelter. He is cuddling with his new buddy Max.