Table of Contents
The Artwork Gone Wild Current market is a 3-day outside arts and crafts market showcasing regionally designed and artisan merchandise inside just one of Atlanta’s most treasured cultural destinations.
This website page describes the Art Gone Wild Market place only. To assessment Paint-Out 7 days Artist data, simply click in this article.
- June 17-19, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Through Zoo Atlanta.
- Visitor entry to the marketplace necessitates Zoo basic admission or Membership.
- Up to 30 suppliers will be picked.
- Rain-or-glow! In the situation of intense weather conditions, all distributors will be emailed with instructions.
- Purposes recognized:
By way of April 8.The application deadline has been extended via May possibly 30!
- Choice announcement via email: By june 1
- Booth fees due: June 8
- Seller informational packets emailed: By June 10
- Function Days: June 17-19, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Location Information and facts:
- Zoo Atlanta is found in Atlanta’s historic Grant Park. Study far more below.
- Predicted 3,000-7,000 friends for each day. Guest entry to the industry needs Zoo common admission or Membership.
- This celebration takes place outdoors in June, with a each day normal temperature of 67° F to 87 °F.
- Zoo Atlanta is a relatives-friendly location that values range. All vendor products need to reflect this commitment.
- To study about what Zoo Atlanta is doing to protect against the spread of COVID-19 and shield the group, click listed here.
- Vendors should commit to one particular, two or all times of the marketplace. All costs are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Distributors will be assigned a 10’x10’ booth in an outdoor community area of the Zoo. Booths can be shared by up to two permitted vendors. Both of those suppliers need to apply and be chosen. Booth fee ought to be paid in complete as one transaction.
- Suppliers ought to give their have:
- 10’x10’ tent*
- Table and/or chairs*
- Shows, stands, shelving, tablecloths, and so on.
- Stage-of-sale method or other protected transaction strategy. Wi-Fi is out there in some parts, but private hotspots are proposed.
- Transportation to/from your auto and booth this kind of as wagons or carts. No vehicles, trailers or other vehicles will be permitted on Zoo grounds.
- Just about every booth (even those people who are sharing a booth) may have up to a few full booth attendant(s) together with oneself. Zoo Atlanta employees or Volunteers can not function your booth.
- Suppliers will have to obtain any required licenses and acquire revenue tax as needed by law.
- Suppliers need to behave skillfully and in a way that is reflective of Zoo Atlanta’s mission and values.
- Merchandise Should be unique, handmade, and designed by the vendor. Items does not have to be Zoo or animal-associated.
- Sellers must adhere to Zoo Atlanta’s COVID-19 and mask-wearing policies.
- Other guidelines, regulations, and guidelines will apply and will be reviewed with distributors upon variety by way of e-mail.
*Rental readily available if notated on software
Zoo Atlanta will supply:
- An assigned 10’x10’ space in an out of doors public place of the Zoo.
- Hospitality room with light-weight refreshments and water (bringing your have reusable drinking water bottle is constantly inspired).
- Celebration marketing via select Zoo Atlanta channels.
- A favourable and supportive group that encourages creative imagination and the entrepreneurial spirit.
Application Rate: None
- $200 for 10’x10’ booth space per day
- +$180/working day Solitary vendor 10×20 area
- +$29/day Tent rental
- +$39/working day Tent rental with sides
- +$19/working day 6’ table & 2 chairs rental
- +10/working day Space with close by electric power outlet + extension wire
All charges are NON-REFUNDABLE. Picked artists will contacted before April 13.
Artists who want to also take part as Paint-Out 7 days artists will have to have to utilize independently. Apps for Paint-Out 7 days are because of April 8.
April 8, 2022 The application deadline has been extended as a result of May well 30!
Issues? Get hold of firstname.lastname@example.org.